The legal stuff.
We all hate having to read,
understand and abide by terms and
conditions, but if there was none, services would be open to abuse
and the quality of services and the integrity and security of data
would be put at risk.
In addition to this, we ourselves, are bound to
abide by terms and conditions from our network providers and
partners. Please take the time to read and understand out terms and
conditions, and should you have any questions, please
● Shared web hosting terms and conditions of service.
● Reseller web hosting terms and conditions of service.
● Virtual private servers terms and conditions of service.
● Shoutcast servers acceptable use policy.
● Domain names registration agreement.
Shoutcast™ trademark usage